The Marketing & PR Team at North East Scotland College work to promote the work and achievements of the College, its students and its staff. The team publicise a range of exciting news stories, corporate developments and events, and should be the first point of contact for all journalists working in regional, national, international and specialist media.
The Marketing & PR Team can:
- Provide you with specialist comment from key staff at the College
- Provide features and background information relating to work at the College
- Supply photographs of the campuses and College events on request
- Arrange for film crews and photographers to visit College campuses
- Arrange interviews with senior management and curriculum staff for visiting journalists
- Provide support and advice for staff in their engagement with media
Recent Press Releases
If you’d like to get in touch, please contact:
The Marketing & PR Team
Telephone: 01224 612221
Contact hours are from 8:30am - 5:00pm from Monday - Thursday, and from 8:30am - 3:45pm on a Friday.
For any urgent enquiries out with office hours, please use the following contact information:
Rhonda Fraser, Head of Marketing & PR
Telephone: 07989 547353
Social Media is a great way to stay informed too, so please like or follow our social media pages to stay updated on what's going on at North East Scotland College.