Entering further education can have a considerable effect on people’s lives. You may have lots of questions that you want to ask before you apply for a place on a course, and there may be a time during your study when you will seek information and advice from a confidential and reliable source.
Our Student Services teams deal with all enquiries for student support, including:
- Eligibility for funding and how to apply
- Budgeting your money
- Additional support for learning (Learning Development Centre)
- Practical advice on transition to College
- Tier 4 and international admissions
- Study options and career choices
- Applying to University and HE funding
- Careers and Employability
- Enterprise and business start-ups
- Pastoral Care
You will find the Student Services Reception in room SG6, just next to the South Block entrance at our Aberdeen City Campus. In our Fraserburgh Campus, you’ll find Student Services team situated in the main atrium beside the refectory.
Student Services regularly visit Altens - details of these visits are available on Blackbboard or via your Guidance Tutor.
Safeguarding is the protection of people from neglect and abuse, and the promotion of health and wellbeing. We have a number of approaches in place to ensure that we offer effective safeguarding, including a team of trained and dedicated staff who will handle any concerns or referrals in a sensible and professional manner.
If you would like to find out more about what safeguarding means and how it applies to you whilst attending College, please read our Safeguarding Guide for Students.