Focus On: Funding
We are here to help with all funding enquiries!
Funding applications are now open!
Funding applictions for non-advanced courses (SCQF level 6 or below) at NESCol are now open. If you have applied for one and received either a conditional offer or a full offer, you can now apply for your funding.
You should have received an email with a link to apply (if this has not arrived in your inbox, please check your junk mail box). Alternatively, click the link above.
- New to NESCol? If you have never applied to the College for funding before, you will need to activate your account first
- Returning to NESCol? If you have received funding from us before, you just need to log on to your account
To help you complete your application, please refer to our guide.
Please note, funding applications for HNC or HND courses should be made directly to SAAS. Find out more about funding for advanced courses.
Need help? You can pop into any of the Student Advice Centres and speak to any of the team, who will be able to help* if you have difficulty in uploading documents etc.
No appointment required, the Student Advice Centres are open throughout the summer:
- Aberdeen City: 9am until 4pm (Monday – Thursday) 9am until 3pm (Friday)
- Altens: 9am until 4pm ( Monday – Thursday) 9am until 3pm (Friday)
- Fraserburgh: 9am until 1.30pm
*If your enquiry is complex, we may arrange a telephone appointment with you for a later date, but we can help with most things at the Student Advice Centre.
Get in touch
If you need help applying for funding and can’t make it into one of our Student Advice Centres, our experts are on hand to answer your queries by email, through live chat and call-back. Complete the form below and we’ll make sure your query is directed to the right person to talk to.