Engineer your career with Shell
April 5, 2019
Shell UK are attending NESCol’s College & Employer Open Evening at Fraserburgh Campus on Thursday, 25 April 2019, and is on the lookout for 14 talented engineers to join the 2019-2021 Shell Engineering Scheme. This is a prestigious fast-track course, designed by Shell in conjunction with NESCol to meet the up and coming needs of the energy industry.
If you would like to find out more come along to our Employer Open Evening at Fraserburgh Campus for an informal chat and we can talk you through the next steps. The event will run from 4:00pm until 7:00pm.
Designed by industry for industry students who are accepted onto this intensive 2 year course will attend College 5 days a week and will study:
- Performing Engineering Operations Level 2 – Electrical (SCQF Level 5);
- National Certificate Electrical Engineering;
- 2 Higher National Certificates (HNC) in Electrical Engineering & Measurement and Control;
- Employment Integration Skills;
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualification.
Students will attend four work placements at St Fergus gas terminal throughout the programme.