Study, research and make the most of the excellent resources available.
Our Library+ sites are not just lending libraries with thousands of books on offer!
Amongst our resources you’ll find:
- PC’s and Macs
- Laptop friendly work areas
- Core skills materials
- Books (including thousands of e-books) and Journals
- Newspapers and Magazines
- DVDs and Audio CDs
- E-resources and general reference
- Private study and research booths
- Printers, Scanners and Photocopiers
- Self-help IT technical support pod and direct phone line to IT Help Zone (Altens)
You can access these resources in person and via the Library+ course area on the College’s virtual learning environment, Blackboard. In addition, Library+ staff are in place to help, and will happily assist you in making the most of your study time by offering support with information skills such as referencing, searching for and appraising information and research skills.
Many of our resources, such as the Library+ Catalogue and the Guide to Harvard Referencing are available for anyone to view, but some resources can only be accessed after logging in to Blackboard.
For further information please check the Library+ pages on Blackboard