Guidance & Support
Our modern campuses are equipped with top of the range facilities and resources to make your learning experience the very best it can be.
Whilst you study at the College you’ll be well supported by lecturers and support staff, as well as our team of Student Information Advisers, who should be your first point of contact for any enquiries. Our Advisers will be more than happy to help you on a range of matters related to living and studying in the UK.
Some common requests for information include:
- Student Visa information
- College fees (home and overseas fees status)
- Opening a bank account
- Registering with a doctor or dentist
- Council tax
- Comparison of international qualifications
- Conversion of English language qualifications or certificates
- Living and studying in the UK
- Full-time application requirements
To speak to a Student Information Adviser, you can call, email or arrange an appointment with our Student Advice Centre team at any of our Campuses: