Student Advice Centres
Our Student Advice Centres are your one-stop-shop for all information and support during your time at NESCol.
Entering further education can have a considerable effect on people’s lives. You may have lots of questions that you want to ask before you apply for a place on a course, and there may be a time during your study when you will seek information and advice from a confidential and reliable source.
Staff based within the centres provide impartial and confidential information and advice on a range of issues including:
- Applications and course advice
- Funding and money management
- Careers, employability and enterprise
- Transitions to college and university
- Key Skills and study skills support
- Additional Support for Learning
- Assistive technologies
- Mental health and wellbeing advice
- Care Experienced and Corporate Parenting
- Tier 4 and international admissions
Contact the team directly by calling or dropping into your local Student Advice Centre, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.