- Two Highers (at grade C or above), one of which should be in science, preferably Biology.
- Level 6 Health or Social Care course along with Higher Care at grade C or above.
- For entry to Nursing you will be interviewed by a panel from RGU, NHS Grampian and NESCol.
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to have IELTS (International English Language Testing Skills) at 7.0 or Cambridge English Score of 185.
- A clear PVG will be required prior to placement allocation. This will be organised by the College, however you will have to pay for the PVG.
- Fitness to practice – you must meet the standards of character, conduct and competence required to undertake your placement safely as outlined in NMC Codes and SSSC.
- You must undertake a Moving & Handling course and Dealing with Violence & Aggression course before commencing placement. This will be organised by the College.
- If you have a health issue which you may require a risk assessment or adaptations you must let us know so the necessary risk assessments can be completed prior to placement.
- You must make an appointment at your GP practice for HepB Vaccination; this is free for anyone who may be at risk, which includes health care workers. You must provide evidence that this has been undertaken.