- Two Highers (at grade C or above), one of which should be in science, preferably Biology
- Level 6 Health or Social Care along with Care Higher grade C or above
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to have IELTS (International English Language Testing Skills) at 7.0 or Cambridge English Score of 185
- A clear disclosure will be required prior to placement to gain membership of the PVG scheme. This will be organised by the college
- Fitness to practice – you must meet the standards of character, conduct and competence required to undertake your placement safely as outlined in NMC Codes and SSSC.
- If you have a health issue which you may require a risk assessment or adaptationsyou must let us know so the necessary risk assessments can be completed prior to placement.
- You must make an appointment at your GP practice for HepB Vaccination; this is free for anyone who may be at risk, which includes health care workers. You must provide evidence that this has been undertaken.