- Two Higher qualifications at Grade C or above (preferably including Higher English) and Maths, Numeracy or equivalent at National 5 (Grade C or above). If not held at Higher, English at National 5 is essential.
- Alternatively applicants should have a relevant qualification at SCQF Level 6, e.g. Health or Social Care.
- It is desirable that applicants have completed a minimum of 80 hours work or voluntary experience within a social care setting.
- A genuine interest in working with people and good communication skills are essential, and references may be required.
- A clear PVG will be required prior to placement allocation. This will be organised by the College, however you will have to pay for the PVG.