- Four qualifications at National 5 (grade B or above), Intermediate 2 or Standard Grade Credit level, one of which should be English and preferably Maths. National 5s should be full courses rather than individual units.
- Evidence of volunteering or a placement within an Early Years/childcare environment is preferable (normally 40 hours)
- Having achieved an appropriate SCQF Level 5 course eg. Childcare and Development
- Other qualifications and experience may be taken into account but the ability to work at SCQF Level 5 is essential
- A clear PVG disclosure will be required prior to placement allocation. Please note that your PVG membership will be organised by the College.