- Three qualifications at National 5 (grade B or above), Intermediate 2 or Standard Grade Credit level – ideally including English and Maths
- Evidence of volunteering or a placement within an Early Years/childcare environment is also required (normally 40 hours)
- An appropriate SCQF Level 5 course
- Other qualifications and experience may be taken into account but the ability to work at SCQF Level 5 is essential
- A clear disclosure or ability to gain membership of the PVG will be required prior to placement allocation. Please note that your membership will be organised by the College.